1. Reynott Academy student will have to work hard diligently. In case, if the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, bullying students or teachers or staff at centre or using unfair means in the Institute or the bus, is irregular in attendance, not responding properly, posting or spreading wrong and negative messages/ communication over social media and/or messaging platforms, then he/ she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Centre Incharge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
2. Incomplete admission form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach the photocopy of self-attested mark-sheet of Class VII/ VIII / IX/ X/ XI/ XII and affix a recent passport size color photograph along with the admission form.
3. It is for the student herself/ himself to see whether she/ he is eligible for a particular examination or not. The Institute does not hold itself responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examining body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
4. If any student is caught employing unfair practice during the Reynott Admission cum Scholarship Examination and/ or in any of the routine Fortnightly/ Term/ RAISE tests, he/ she is liable for immediate removal from the examination hall, and no refund of Reynott Admission cum Scholarship Examination/ RAISE or Course fee paid shall be made.
5. If any student absences herself/ himself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/ she will not be allowed to attend/ join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/ she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/ encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Centre Incharge in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
6. After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/ her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/ Admission fee, as detailed under the Refund Policy defined explicitly in the fee brochure. However, if a student applies for the refund before the commencement of course/ classes, only admission fee and the first installment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/ admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course, as defined clearly in the refund policy.
7. If any student/ parent insists on lump sum payment of the fee, the Institute can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such students will be applicable as mentioned for students, who pay the fee in installments.
8. The responsibility of getting entrance exam admission/ application form duly filled and forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/ herself or that of the Parents/ Guardian. The Company will not be responsible for this activity.
9. Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of the fee by the end of the month of due installment date/ month, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- for readmission.
10. The student should also staple three extra passport size color photographs with the admission form. Company reserves the right to use the single/ group photograph(s) and the name of the student for publicity in all kinds of media if the student secures position/ rank or succeeds in any Foundation/ Medical/ Engineering Entrance Exams in India or any test at national or international level. In addition to the photograph, the Company also reserves the right to record a video-audio testimonial of the student & parent for the purpose of referencing or promotion, as required by the company at any stage during and/ or after the completion of the course for the purpose of publicity in all kinds of media.
11. The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any inquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
12. A student after qualifying RAISE or RACSE and taking admission at the center of Reynott will be bound by the rules and regulations of that center in all matters whatsoever, including the application fee & fee schemes applicable at the center.
13. Any change of Permanent/ Correspondence Address, Mobile No. (student & parent) & e-mail ID should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days of the change.
14. A student who is late for 10 minutes for classes/ tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
15. The refund of tuition fee shall be calculated on the amount of fee installment mentioned in prospectus regardless of scholarship granted to any student/ availed by any student.
16. Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request / personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
17. If a student is absent or misses a test, he/ she can collect his/ her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
18. Students enrolled with Reynott Academy have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Foundation Level/ Medical/ Engineering Entrance Exams., as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body before/ during Test Series to be conducted in March, failing which the student shall not be allowed to attend free Test Series & will not be given Test-papers.
19. It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule is given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the center. They themselves should be concerned equally to pay the fee of their ward.
20. If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated Cheques (Local) is mandatory. In case, post-dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of Rs. 50/- per day shall be charged on the installment due. However, installment will be accepted with late fee only up to end of the month in which the installment gets due after which the name of the student will be struck off.
21. Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry in the classes/ Institute will be only with Identity Card. In case, a student has not received the ID Card and classes have started, he/she must bring fee receipt copy with him/her for entry into the Institute for classes. If the Identity card of a student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate I-card can be asked from the Institute against payment of Rs. 150/-. If any student is found misusing the I-card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
22. lf any cheque is bounced for whatsoever reason, a fine of Rs. 200/- will be charged separately for the student along with the fee installment. This amount will be charged in Cash only.
23. If the study material provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate set of the book(s) can be obtained from the Institute against the payment of Rs. 300/- per book.
24. If the bag provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a new bag can be obtained from the institute against the payment of Rs. 500/-.
25. If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases GST (Goods & Service Tax), (existing rate of GST is 18%) the extra amount of GST will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
26. It is compulsory/ mandatory to provide Email ID/ Mobile No. of the Student/ Father/ Mother/ Guardian. The result of tests or any other information of the institute will be sent to the student by SMS and on his/ her Email ID Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else is not received by the student if he/ she has not given his/ her Email ID/ Mobile no. in the Admission Form at the time of admission.
27. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Reynott because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
28. In case if any parents/ guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Centre Incharge will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
29. No student is allowed to carry Mobile Phone/ Ipad/ Tablet in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/ she carries the mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/ theft of mobile phone or any other personal device that the student carries to the Institute.
30. The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents to wait while the classes and/ or tests of their wards are in progress.
31. Reynott Academy reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/ venue/ timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Centre Incharge will be final and binding on the students & parents.
32. The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/ parents.
33. Reynott Academy may also contact the user through SMS, Whatsapp, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Reynott Academy non-liable for any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do Not Call (DNC) database.
34. In case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the Institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by the CEO of Reynott Academy. The proceedings shall be conducted at Delhi under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Delhi only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an Arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the CEO of Reynott Academy. to appoint another person to act as Arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the new Arbitrator will be entitled to proceed denovo. The court in the city where Centre/ Branch of Reynott is located will have jurisdiction over the matter and / or for enforcement as the case may be.
35. Refundable Security Deposit: Each student will be charged Rs. 5000/- as refundable security deposit for Medical & Engineering Long Term Courses, Rs. 1000/- as the refundable security deposit for Medical & Engineering Short Term Courses and Rs. 2000/- as the refundable security deposit for Foundation Courses (Classes VIII, IX & X) at the time of admission. This amount shall be refunded to the student after deducting miscellaneous charges if any within three months from the date of completion of their respective courses via cheque or directly into their account if the bank details are provided by the student / parents.
36. If a student downloads a document/(s) from our webiste, we reserve the right to use their photograph, rank and result as part of our offline and online promotion and advertisement. By downloading, you give us the right to do so.
In case, the Central Govt. levies any kind of indirect tax or increases the existing GST of 18%, then, the additional liability will be payable by the student/ parent. In case of non-payment, the same shall be recovered from the student via debit from their security deposit. Moreover, any fee dues or pending payments or penalties due towards Reynott Academy shall also be debited from the security deposit amount.
Scholarship Notes: In case GST or any kind of indirect tax is levied by the Govt. or as per any law, on any type of scholarship/ concession/ discount given to the students at the time of admission or during the progress of the
course, then, the same will be charged/ recovered from the student/ parents.
For Example: If a student is given 100% scholarship then, she/ he may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission and Tuition fee (Except Technology fee & Exam fee) depending on management discretion, but in case GST or any other tax is levied thereupon by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time, then, the same will be charged/ recovered from the student/ parents.